RoomKeyPMS announces the release of room upgrade upselling bundled directly into their Mobile Guest product. Using this new feature, hotels can increase their revenue during the pre-arrival and check-in process.
This functionality will allow for:
- Customizable Price – Set incremental upselling amounts and margin based on room type.
- Customize Offering – Publish upselling descriptions, titles, and images to ensure a high degree of conversion based on the upsell.
- Control Offer Saturation – Control the number of upgrades displayed to not “overwhelm” the guest.
- Control Target Segment – Exclude upsells from guests based on client types, market segments and/or rate plans.
These enhancements build on the already existing features released in RoomKeyPMS’s Mobile Guest Product. The features re-enforce the needs we are hearing from our hoteliers to:
- Increase automation to offset lower staffing levels
- Increase revenue pre-arrival and at check-in through upsells
- Ensure paperless tools to combat credit card chargebacks
- Free up staff time to focus on other guest related activities
- Ensure seamless technology that does not lag or break due to data issues related to 3rd party integrations
“We are excited to build on our revenue-focused tools for hotels. We have seen some hotels have great success with mobile checkin and checkout, with a range of 20-60% of guests using this feature. Hotels with this pre-arrival touchpoint can now realize incremental revenue increases. We believe these features should be built directly into the PMS with a seamless real-time connection that aligns the guests online activity with the front-desk and back-office reporting. Our mobile guest features combined with payment processing allows us to uniquely release features tied deeply into the PMS in ways 3rd party mobile check-in and check-out solutions can’t.” said Tim, RoomKeyPMS President.
Get Feature Alerts & Updates
To get alerts as to the immediate availability of RoomKeyPMS please visit and opt-in to our newsletter at: https://roomkeypms.com/resources/
RoomKeyPMS provides a property management system (PMS) that gives independent hotels an advantage by making it easier and more affordable to provide the best guest experiences, increase revenue and reduce costs. With over 70,000 managed rooms across the US and Canada, RoomKeyPMS has proven themselves as a trusted hotel industry partner for almost 20 years. In addition to delivering a reliable, well-connected PMS, RoomKeyPMS pride themselves on superior customer service—their locally-based support team is made up of former hoteliers with a 92% satisfaction rating. For more information, please see our website at www.roomkeypms.com.