It’s been a momentous year for all of us at RoomKeyPMS. We’ve seen a staggering 11 new version releases of RoomKeyPMS with one more still to drop this month, the launch of a new EMV Credit Card processing interface with Heartland Payment Systems and another new interface to MerchantLink is also well underway. We developed an innovative new way to streamline guest data with Profile Match & Merge, completed our PCI DSS 3.2 Certification—which was no small feat—and we continue to invest in our infrastructure to improve service and pave the way for the most up-to-date interfaces in the industry.
Through all of this, we’ve striven to deliver thoughtful content to help our hoteliers make more informed decisions about their business. While we have some great content already lined up for 2018, let’s take a look back at our most read articles of 2017:
- 5 Revenue Management Strategies for Multi-Property Hotel Brands
- 5 Website Turn-Offs Solved with the Right Booking Engine
- Sneak Peek – A New Way to Identify and Clean Guest Data
- RoomKeyPMS Vault – Setting a New Security Standard
- A Hotelier’s Guide to Deloitte’s Travel & Hospitality Industry Outlook 2017
- The True Value of TripAdvisor Reviews
- Hotel Brands That Employ Stand Out Customer Loyalty Programs
- 4 Overlooked Metrics that Revenue Managers Need to Monitor
- How to Maximize Revenue in Q4
- 6 Ways to Reduce Internal Costs This Low Season
- New Premium Feature: Introducing Profile Match & Merge
- How to Streamline the Check In Process at Your Hotel
For more insights into how an innovative PMS can help improve the function of your hotel, visit our blog.
Photo: Wasant / Shutterstock.com