March 9, 2021 – Vancouver, BC
RoomKeyPMS announces the release of an advanced TravelClick interface built on the speed and powerful monitoring capabilities of our cloud-based Enterprise Data Hub.
In addition to availability, rates, inventory and restrictions this new interface adds:
- Guest Services Support – Allowing guest services to flow directly from iHotelier into a reservation in RoomKeyPMS.
- Reservations Data Flowing to TravelClick – Allowing reservations to flow from RoomKeyPMS to TravelClick to facilitate iHotelier’s guest management features.
- Group and Group Reservation Integration – Allowing group blocks created in RoomKeyPMS to flow directly into iHotelier. Reservations made in iHotelier will also flow down into the RoomKeyPMS group.
- Take Advantage of Over Booking Limits – Allowing the overbooking features in RoomKeyPMS to flow directly into iHotelier to simpler hotel control.
These enhancements build on the already existing extensive list of over 400+ interfaces in our Interface Marketplace. These features re-enforce the needs we are hearing from our hoteliers to:
- Ensure accurate quick data exchanges to and from TravelClick iHotelier Suite
- Ensure a rich 2-way exchange of data to that facilitates the features in both RoomKeyPMS and iHotelier
- Ensure data is reliable and fast
“Our product roadmap for 2021 has two important parallel activities, one is to ensure the continued release of mobile, kiosk and contactless features. The second, is continually investing in our interface marketplace to ensure data is flowing in and out of RoomKeyPMS to effectively support the new and evolving applications connecting to our open REST API and HTNG compliant Enterprise Data Hub. Our product team did a great job on this release and I count us fortunate to have 20+ years’ experience with great partners like Travelclick which allow us to create interfaces that just work.” said Tim Major, RoomKeyPMS Executive Vice President.
Get Feature Alerts & Updates
To get alerts as to the immediate availability of RoomKeyPMS please visit and opt-in to our newsletter at: https://roomkeypms.com/resources/
RoomKeyPMS provides a property management system (PMS) that gives independent hotels an advantage by making it easier and more affordable to provide the best guest experiences, increase revenue and reduce costs. With over 70,000 managed rooms across the US and Canada, RoomKeyPMS has proven themselves as a trusted hotel industry partner for almost 20 years. In addition to delivering a reliable, well-connected PMS, RoomKeyPMS pride themselves on superior customer service—their locally-based support team is made up of former hoteliers with a 92% satisfaction rating. For more information, please see our website at www.roomkeypms.com.