Welcome to a beautiful, blooming Spring. Thought it was time for a quick 2015 wrap-up and beyond for RoomKeyPMS. As the hotel industry continues to bloom, with STR recording positive results for the April. In year-over-year measurements industry performance is rising in all 3 top indictors
- Occupancy: rose 4.3 percent to 69.8 percent.
- Average daily rate (ADR): rose 6.5 percent to US$120.07.
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR): rose 11 percent to US$83.86
RoomKeyPMS continues to Grow
Since our last new newsletter, RoomKeyPMS has continued to grow and adding new people to our team including:
- Rod Kawamoto – Director of Customer Experience
- Tasha LeClair – Training Specialist
- Mara Gosling – Client Services
- Aaron Ng – Client Services
We are excited to have all these new people to our team and provide our valued customer with the best guest experience.
RoomKeyPMS has been busy on the tradeshow circuit and will continue in the coming months. Our team has been spreading the message that RoomKeyPMS is most flexible PMS in the market with many partners to complete our GMS offering and interface to hundreds of industry leading products.
March 2015 shows:
Inndependent Lodging Summit – March 15-17, 2015: Phoenix, AR
At this inaugural event, RoomKeyPMS was visiting with Independent hoteliers at the show
Hunter Conference – March 22-24: Atlanta, GA
Many valuable sessions to keep up on industry trends and hot topics.
April 2015 shows
April 22 – 25: Long Beach, CA
With thousands of attendees, RoomKeyPMS met with attendees and learned about the latest requirements of our hoteliers.
BITAC– Technology Operations – April 26 – 28: Phoenix, AR
With pre-set meetings, RoomKeyPMS gets an opportunity to meet with interested buyers and learn about industry trends.
Washington State Association Luncheon, Tradeshow – April 23: Seattle, WA
Opportunity to network with hoteliers as you learn more about key initiatives at the Association and in the industry.
Northern California Hotel and Lodging Conference – May 21, 2015: San Jose, CA
Over 300 hoteliers, RoomKeyPMS presenting an Educational seminar at this show.
HITEC – June 15 – 18, 2015: Austin, TX
HITEC brings the brightest minds and hottest technology to one place with hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees is one of the biggest hospitality technology shows around. Visit our interactive new double Booth
How to Unlock your Hotel’s Potential with Technology – RoomKeyPMS will be presenting an exciting and informative session at HITEC this year.
Date:Tuesday, June 16
Time: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
Location: HITEC 2015 Exhibit Hall – Austin Convention Center
We have had 3 releases in 2015 so far in January, March and April. A highlight of release features includes:
- Major overhaul of the Groups Module:
- Primary Tab & Block Tab found within the Group Module.
- Showing Block Totals and Group Blocks and maximizing the Group window.
- New Group Reports
- Wholesaler Inventory Calendar improvements so area can include Contracted; Washed Block when creating a Wholesaler Account
- eRes Enhancements
- speed optimization
- rate category filtering abilities
- room description layout enhancements
- Market Segments – Market Segment tab so managers can define, modify, or inactivate Market Segments
- Rate Wizard
- Added Permission based usage for the
- Changes to the tab structure, rate categories and NTS enhancements
- Hide Rate to Rate Plans – gives ability to hide rates from various client types
- Ability to set you own Landing Page in RoomKeyPMS
- Advanced Invoicing
- Housekeeping Module: improve operational planning based on business levels
- New Reports:
- Occupancy and Revenue Forecast – Group vs Transient
- Corporate Statistics Report
For a full overview of features and enhancements, please review our complete release notes.
Additions to our Interface Library:
Skywire Spa Integration
With a direct integration with the RoomKeyPMS guest folio, this interface creates a seamless guest experience.
Go Moment Integration – Mobile Texting Engagement Platform
Utilizing RoomKey’s API to determine check-in time, date, phone number and check-out date hoteliers can easily engage the customer’s from the moment they arrive on property.
RoomKeyPMS will now process Multi-room bookings interfacing through Siteminder.