RoomKeyPMS Release Notes:Version 8.5 (Build 0.18)
RoomKeyPMS is excited to launch a 1-way integration with iRates, a powerful yet easy to use Revenue Management system. The iRates interface will allow your hotel to:
- Interface historical data from RoomKeyPMS to iRates
- Interface ongoing details about your properties with iRates including:
- Property Information
- Key Statistics (ADR, Occupancy)
Market segment report now available
Allows users to report on the ‘Market segment’ field available in rate settings and displays market segment, revenue, and room nights for a 30 day period.
Report located at: ‘Reports > Statistics > Market segment production’
Additional Guest List sorting capabilities
The “Checked Out” in on the right RoomKey’s primary navigation now has an option automatically take you to the latest guest that checked out.
Added booking engine room types functionality
We have restricted the ability to delete “CorpWeb” and “Web” as client types and activated these fields as “active” or “inactive”. This ensures your staff cannot accidentally remove these and available offers from the booking engine.
Update Credit card payment in the city ledger functionality
Only positive credits entries will be accepted in the city ledger. Previously, clerks could enter negative amounts creating discrepancies.
Changes to the ‘delete’ option for rooms “taken out of service”
An update has been made in RoomKey’s maintenance module: The delete button has been disabled when a maintenance request is marked to “Take Room out of Service”.
Ability to add ranges when adding rooms
When adding room numbers in RoomKeyPMS you can now quickly add ranges (I.e. add rooms from 101 to 150).
Locked off rooms are now required to be checked out before the Master.
Error messaging will now display when particular reservations for master room and alert the clerk that it’s part of a lock-off and the master must be checked out first before proceeding.
Room inventory sort order added
In the “Room Inventory” dialog the sort order is now based on the individual room type.
Room Inventory Located at: System Configuration -> Room Inventory
In an ongoing effort to simplify RoomKeyPMS we also made a few aesthetic and usability tweaks:
- Group wizard field layout revamped
- Reservations screen improvements to decrease confusion including the ability to remove “Custom Data” field using RoomKeyPMS permissions if you wish to hide for simplicity.
- To make reservations simpler we pre-checked the ‘Accept General Email’ and ‘Opt into Marketing Campaigns’
- We updated various validation messages to make them clearer.
- Unused columns were removed from the house keeping module to make selection easier.
We have also fixed a number of defects in RoomKeyPMS including:
- Ticket #32417 – City ledger aging report CSV export fix
- Ticket #32418 – General CSV export fix
- Ticket #25893 – City ledger – Invoice amount & taxes improvement
- Ticket #31171 – Added client VAT # on individual invoices
- Ticket #31168 – Added Passport Number/Nationality/Travel Visa #
- Ticket #32021 – Removing $ in front of the tax amounts on the guest folio
If you have any questions about these items please contact our support team at [email protected]