About The Position
The Senior Sales Specialist, will sell SaaS software and services to new clients and be assigned key Enterprise accounts to generate net/new opportunity. Based in the field, the Senior Sales Specialist, will ideally be based in Eastern time zone of Canada or the US. This career opportunity offers significant earnings opportunities, full benefits, flexible work hours and an exciting fast paced work environment.
- Responsible for net/new sales with new clients, and within assigned key accounts
- Develop, administer and maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline that ensures continued sales growth
- Demonstrate and encourage teamwork and cooperation with all members of the company
- Provide emails, proposals, software demonstrations and verbal communication to sales prospects
- Meet certain performance goals for sales
- Be a role model for the company culture
- Implement strategic planning to manage a territory including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer sales, penetration plans, and related product positioning
- Act as spokesperson for the company at industry events
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with prospects and clients to achieve the goals of the organization
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 10 years progressive sales experience
- Proven ability to sell at various business levels: small, medium and Enterprise accounts, a broad customer base.
- Continually achieve or exceed assigned sales quota
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes
- Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in persuasive communications
- Industry knowledge is an asset, but not mandatory
- Demonstrated success in a team selling environment
- Skilled in effective use of CRM
- Excellent work ethic
- Enterprise software sales “mentality” (pro-active, closer, strategic, always thinking about the next step)
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with SaaS/cloud computing environments
- Hospitality system / operations experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of the strategic sales process practices.
- Knowledge of standard MS Office products.
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to travel to customer sites, domestic and international travel.
- Must reside within 1 hour of an international airport.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:email@example.com or mail your resume to:
Attn: HR Department
402 – 134 Abbott St.
Vancouver BC V6B 2K4