Location: Vancouver, Canada
RoomKeyPMS (RSI International Systems Inc.) is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC. With thousands of users, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to their check–out from the property.
Have you been looking for the opportunity to stand out and make a difference? Are you looking to work for a company that has focused goals and priorities for market driven results?
We are looking to for a dedicated and talented individual to champion Quality by helping to develop the build, test and delivery infrastructure and tools required for a SaaS based mission critical system. With good software engineering and testing practices, you will a core member of the team that consistently delivers high quality software to thousands of users across 700+ hospitality properties.
Opportunity to work remotely or from a shared co-working office if desired.
How can you help?
- Start each day, week and project with a creative spirit and a solution-oriented perspective for creating amazing outcomes for clients and colleagues
- Contribute to Agile team planning to scope, define, and estimate for QA related tasks
- Define and Oversee our QA process and mentor others in assisting with testing
- Contribute to building security conscious test, build, pipeline and performance testing frameworks
- Monitor, escalate and advise on system performance and issue resolution
- Triage ongoing customer and system problems, and determine solutions in a timely manner
What we will need from you.
- 7-10+ years QA and software industry experience
- 3-5+ QA Lead experience in an Agile environment
- Proven experience coaching, leading and supporting software testers and developers to deliver high quality software
- Demonstrate a proficiency with automation tools such as Postman, JMeter, VSTS, VSTest
- Expertise in monitoring N-Tier applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related fields
What other skills could be an asset?
- SaaS Web Application and/or Data Integration experience
- Microsoft VS Studio, .NET Framework , SQL experience
- Experience in the Hotel or service industry
- Performance and Production measurement and monitoring
How you will be a success!
- Understand that Product Quality is everyone’s concern, and builds with this expectation
- Work cooperatively within a multiple disciplinary team of business analysts, architects, designers and project managers to plan, co-develop, and test new features
- Demonstrate a continual desire and capability to extend and develop knowledge
- Bring a “What If” attitude with an optimistic mind set for achieving goals
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:[email protected].