Location: Vancouver, Canada
RoomKeyPMS (RSI International Systems Inc.) is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC in 2016. With over 1000 hotel customers, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to checking out of the property.
About the Team
We’re a passionate product group that is striving for constant self-improvement in order to keep up with the fast pace of technology. We constantly look for ways to increase quality and make software development the highly enjoyable, productive process it should be.
Have you been looking for the opportunity to stand out and make a difference? Are you looking for work company that has focused goals and priorities for market driven results?
We are looking to for a dedicated and talented individual proficient in .NET that loves building applications. This position is an opportunity to create an application that makes a difference for over 600 properties in the hospitality industry and thousands of users.
How can you help?
- Start each day, week and project with a creative spirit and a solution-oriented perspective for creating amazing outcomes for clients and colleagues
- Contribute to Agile team planning to scope, define, and estimate
- Write and maintain SQL stored procedures
- Create and maintain security conscious web services and methods
- Tackle ongoing customer support problems and determine solutions in a timely manner
What we will need from you.
- 3+ years Dot-Net (C#) experience
- 3+ years Microsoft SQL experience
- Expertise in implementing and maintaining N-Tier applications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related fields
What other skills could be an asset?
- Delphi Development (version?)
- Web Application and/or Data Integration experience
- Experience in the Hotel or service industry
- Performance and Production measurement
How you will be a success!
- Work cooperatively within a multiple disciplinary team of business analysts, architects, designers and project managers to plan, co-develop, and test new features
- Understands that Product Quality is everyone’s concern, and builds with this expectation
- Demonstrates a continual desire and capability to extend and develop knowledge
- Bring a “What If” attitude with an optimistic mind set for achieving goals
- Opportunity to work in office or remotely if desired
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:[email protected].