About The Postion
The Trainer Implementation Specialist will assist our new clients with on-boarding on RoomKeyPMS with training on all modules within the system. This person works directly with new clients and our project management staff to ensure successful implementations for all our clients.
MUST: Love to Travel and Love to Teach!
- Consult with Customers to determine and review software, or system functional specifications and obtain initial Customer sign-offs prior to system installation.
- Consult with Project Management regarding operational considerations and configuration of systems to support customer requirements. Make recommendations to utilize full advantages of RoomKey product line while maximizing operational efficiencies.
- Identify and manage project scope. Ensure that project documentation is sufficient and clear and concise to ensure that all parties are aware of required project tasks and milestones. Work with Project Management to manage project risks and establish effective communication plan for escalation process; provide solutions for issues resulting in project scope change.
- Configure and test system configuration in order to maximize efficiency and provide operational consistency.
- Work with Project Management, Software engineering and Implementation Team to ensure all applicable interfaces and integration components are scheduled and tested.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training sessions. Conduct End-User staff and/or management training which includes staging and set up of Roomkey PMS and other software, to ensure a smooth installation process and minimize post-installation support requirements.
- Provide support coverage for customer on and after the system live date as budgeted and required by the Customer to ensure a smooth transition to their new system and minimize post-installation support requirements.
- Address Customer issues list and obtain final Customer sign-offs to validate their satisfaction with the new system.
- Develop detailed project documentation upon completion of project to ensure that the Customer Service team has all relevant information to handle support for client going forward.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in POS and/or PMS vendor installation experience, systems training or support preferred. Fully proficient technically.
- Computer training, familiarity with cloud computing environments and standard applications
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with hospitality system implementation OR hospitality operations OR degree or certification from a hospitality school.
- Good understanding of business operations and accounting practices.
- Knowledge of standard MS Office products.
- Great communication skills
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Ability to travel to customer sites with limited advanced notice. – Domestic and international travel.
- Must reside within 1 hour of an international airport.
- Bilingual an asset
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:[email protected] or mail your resume to:
Attn: HR Department
402 – 134 Abbott St.
Vancouver BC V6B 2K4