The Sales Specialist, will sell SaaS software and services to new clients to generate net/new opportunity. This career opportunity offers significant earnings opportunities, full benefits, flexible work hours, location (remote work environment), and an exciting fast-paced work environment.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them.
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base.
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics.
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific sales efforts.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard processes during all sales stages.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes to the Sales Manager and Executive Team.
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with prospects, clients, and partners to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a sales schedule, monitor progress towards sales goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
- •2+ years in sales within a technology based environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone and web based communications tools, and organizational skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms
- Understanding of SaaS based concepts ranging from MRR to Churn
- Proven ability to manage leads, organize funnel, and close deals
- Experience prospecting within a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to utilize research techniques and creativity for lead generation
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:[email protected]