Location: Remove and Vancouver, BC
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to lead our outbound sales team and aggressively grow RoomKeyPMS. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive new revenue growth and expand our customer base. You will lead a team of field sales representatives (FSRs) and work closely with marketing, product, and customer success teams to achieve company goals.
- Develop and execute sales strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Lead and manage a team of sales representatives, providing coaching and feedback to drive performance.
- Set and track sales targets and metrics to measure team and individual performance.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute targeted outreach campaigns that generate new leads and increase brand awareness.
- Work closely with the product team to understand customer needs and provide feedback on product features and enhancements.
- Use data-driven insights to optimize sales processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competitive landscape to inform sales strategies.
- Monitor and report on sales performance to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in sales management, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and negotiate effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM and sales tools, such as Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
If you are a strategic thinker with a proven track record of driving revenue growth and managing high-performing sales teams in the SaaS industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Sales Manager.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: [email protected].