RoomKeyPMS (RSI International Systems Inc.) is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC in 2016. With over 1000 hotel customers, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to checking out of the property.
About the Team
We’re a passionate product group that is striving for constant self-improvement in order to keep up with the fast pace of technology. We constantly look for ways to go faster, increase quality and make software development the highly enjoyable, productive process it should be.
About The Position
As Product Manager, you will oversee the direction and development of new features for RoomKey’s suite of hotel products. This role will work closely with the development team, management team, and UX architect. This role will report to the CIO.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Develop business cases as self-directed and directed by the management team.
- Investigate and work with customers to develop business requirements for presentation/collaboration with management and the development team.
- Managing the ongoing details and concerns during the development process.
- Liaise with customer to development proof-of-concepts and ensure requirements are meeting their needs.
- Develop and executive the go-to-market strategy for each product release collaborating with marketing.
- Conduct and manage the beta process to ensure business case benefits are achieved and problems/bugs addressed.
- Facilitate input from new and current customers and liaise with sales and account managers as required.
- Build and maintain the product road map.
- Facilitate feature prioritization from management, customer service, sales and customers (i.e. idea portal).
- Define and analyze metrics to inform the success of site products.
- 3-5 years of SAAS product management.
- Experience in the hospitality, POS or retail enterprise software industry an asset.
- Crystal-clear communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: email@example.com or mail your resume to:
Attn: HR Department
350 – 440 Cambie Street
Vancouver BC V6B 2N5