About The Position
The Interface Specialist will assist our new and existing clients with on-boarding our new products and services. This person works directly with clients and our support staff to ensure successful completion. This is primarily a work from home position.
Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director of Client Services
- Consult with clients to determine and review software, or system functional specifications and obtain initial customer sign-offs prior to system installation
- Lead implementation of Interfaces with various Hotel Systems (PBX, Voicemail, Call Accounting, POS, Movie, and many more products)
- Consult with Training and Client Support team regarding operational considerations and configuration of systems to support client requirements. Make recommendations to utilize full advantages of RoomKeyPMS product line while maximizing operational efficiencies
- Prime for implementing GDS, Channel Manager & Quick Connect Interfaces
- Assist Client with Troubleshooting Interface & GDS related issues
- Maintain & create documentation on the various aspects of Interface Implementations
- Identify and manage project scope. Ensure that project documentation is sufficient and clear and concise to ensure that all parties are aware of required project tasks and milestones. Work with Project Management to manage project risks and establish effective communication plan for escalation process; provide solutions for issues resulting in project scope change
- Configure and test system configuration in order to maximize efficiency and provide operational consistency
- Work with Software engineering and Support Team to ensure all applicable interfaces and integration components are scheduled and tested
- Provide support coverage for client on and after the system live date as budgeted and required by the client to ensure a smooth transition to their new system and minimize post-installation support requirements
- Address client issues list and obtain final client sign-offs to validate their satisfaction with the new system/interface
- Develop detailed project documentation upon completion of project to ensure that the Client Support team has all relevant information to handle support for client going forward
- Other duties may be assigned
- Background in POS and/or PMS vendor installation experience, systems training or support preferred. Fully proficient technically
- Computer training, familiarity with cloud computing environments and standard applications
- Minimum 1 years’ experience with hospitality system implementation OR hospitality operations OR degree or certification from a hospitality school.
- Good understanding of business operations and accounting practices.
- Knowledge of standard MS Office products.
- Great communication skills
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule
- Bilingual an asset
- Must have excellent internet connection at home
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: [email protected]