Location: North America (Remote Position)
RoomKeyPMS is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC. With thousands of users, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to their check–out from the property.
We are seeking a dynamic, early career professional to join our RoomkeyPMS team. Reporting directly to Inside Sales Account Manager – the Inside Sales Representative.
- Successfully manage the sales process; from lead generation, solution pitch, negotiation, closing the order and coordinating next steps with other departments (Accounting/Training/Support).
- Be responsible for existing business. You are expected to be autonomous however you will work in close collaboration with your supervisor for complex pitches and strategies.
- Respond to quotations and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Identify client needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date using our software (Salesforce).
- Uncover new opportunities and expand your contacts within existing accounts.
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Develops and maintains sales pipeline reports.
- Achieve revenue targets by increasing revenue; meets/exceeds established sales targets.
- Maintain client communication; ensures customer requirements are clearly communicated throughout the organization to ensure expectations are met, even after the sale is closed.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Carry out database administration duties, audits, updates to ensure the accuracy of our database and resources.
- Assist with inside sales marketing activities as required.
- 4-year Degree preferred, ideally a Business Degree or related program.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Sales position, ideally in the Software industry or Hospitality industry.
- Has excellent organizational skills, demonstrates strong analytical, planning and research skills.
- Has strong written and oral communications skills
- Has strong problem solving and listening skills (customer-centric)
- Has a strong sense of teamwork, but can also work independently
- Has initiative, decision-making abilities and good judgment
- Has the ability to learn quickly and is result-oriented
- Has the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Is proficient with MS Office software, experience with Salesforce is a plus.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: [email protected].