RoomKeyPMS (RSI International Systems Inc.) is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC in 2016. With over 1000 hotel customers, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to checking out of the property.
About the Team
We’re a passionate product group that is striving for constant self-improvement in order to keep up with the fast pace of technology. We constantly look for ways to go faster, increase quality and make software development the highly enjoyable, productive process it should be.
About The Position
As Director of Product Management, you will oversee the direction and development of the RoomKeyPMS’s property management system. This role is the driving force that combines our growth needs, short-term and long-term current customers needs while driving towards a long-term vision. This position will require the perseverance and brilliance to achieve these business goals while progressing our technology stack forward in partnership with the CTO. This role will require the management and coaching of a 8-10 person development of team to hit these business goals. This position will report directly to the CIO.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Lead by consuming the brutal facts, retaining the faith, and inspiring your team.
- To make choices and compromises based on the needs of the business and customers.
- Passionately move the business forward incrementally using a agile process.
- Systematically own the process and results of RoomKeyPMS product’s life cycle and portfolio.
- Own the product go-to-market strategy and rollout including other departments buy-in and participation.
- Identify customer and market-focused opportunities for existing product and new products.
- Define and analyze metrics to inform the success of the product initiatives.
- Manage, deliver and report on the budget and ROI of product initiatives.
- Manage, coach and support the development team leads.
- Have a proactive approach for strategic planning and risk assessment for short and long term goals.
- Conduct SWOT and competitive analysis as required to inform the strategic process.
- Oversee and be accountable to the product and development process to ensure your key project milestones are established, met and ideally surpassed.
- Build and maintain product road map, requirements, and user personas.
- Participate in the pitch process and/or prepare proposals for actual/potential clients or partners working with the Business Development team.
- 5+ years of SAAS software product management experience.
- Experience in the hospitality, POS or retail enterprise software industry an asset.
- Crystal-clear communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: [email protected] or mail your resume to:
Attn: HR Department
350 – 440 Cambie Street
Vancouver BC V6B 2N5