Location: Remote and Vancouver, Canada
Job Type: Full-time
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for identifying potential clients and generating leads for our sales team. You will be an integral part of our marketing team and will work closely with the sales team to ensure a steady flow of qualified leads. Your primary focus will be to develop and execute targeted lead generation campaigns, identify potential customers, and nurture those leads until they are sales-ready.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies to support the sales team’s goals.
- Identify and qualify potential leads through research and data analysis.
- Use a variety of channels to generate leads, including email, social media, online advertising, and networking events.
- Create compelling content to engage with potential customers and drive lead generation.
- Analyze campaign data and provide recommendations for improving lead generation performance.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure leads are being properly nurtured and handed off to the sales team.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders to drive co-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams, including marketing, sales, and product, to ensure a cohesive approach to lead generation.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices for lead generation.
- Manage budgets and resources to maximize return on investment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in lead generation, preferably in a SaaS software company.
- Knowledge of lead generation tactics and strategies, including email marketing, social media advertising, and content marketing.
- Strong understanding of demand generation tactics and strategies, with a proven track record of driving high-quality leads and revenue growth.
- Ability to analyze data and use insights to optimize lead generation campaigns.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with marketing automation software, such as Hubspot, Salesforce or Marketo.
If you are a results-driven marketer with a passion for driving demand and revenue growth in the SaaS industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Demand Generation Manager.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to:[email protected].