About the Position
- Provide software support for customers and assist clients with troubleshooting on all RoomKeyPMS product offerings.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems using problem-solving skills via telephone, e-mail, and chat utilizing remote desktop connections.
- Identify and act on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Assess customer technical support needs and handle accordingly.
- Document all issues, actions, and client resolutions in Salesforce.
- You will be expected to become knowledgeable about all RoomKeyPMS product offerings as well as current computer industry products and technologies.
- Create and maintain both internal and external customer-facing knowledge documentation and videos.
- Work collaboratively with Implementation, Customer Support, and Development Teams to ensure all applicable products and interface components are configured, tested, and installed correctly.
- Assist with the onboarding of new and current clients by preparing training materials and conduct end-user training on all RoomKeyPMS product offerings and services.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with hospitality system implementation OR hospitality operations OR degree or certification from a hospitality school.
- Individuals with exceptional customer service skills, strong communication skills, excellent organizational and time management abilities will excel in this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changes in project priorities.
- Great work ethic; will go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and great team player.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-initiative.
- Ability to deal with varied types of people in a broad range of circumstances.
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to seeing all projects and tasks to completion.
- Good understanding of business operations and accounting practices.
- This position requires the understanding of Microsoft Windows and one or more of the following: MAC, cloud computing, or a working knowledge of database systems.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 6am to 5pm PST, Monday to Friday.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Must have an excellent internet connection at home.
- Bilingual an asset.
If you are interested in the position, please send your email to [email protected].