Reporting to the Director of Client Services the Client Software Support Specialist will provide software support to a wide range of local and international clients of RoomKeyPMS.
Please note: This job is based in Vancouver, BC or will consider remote work.
- Provide software support to a wide range of local and international clients
- Assess customer technical support needs, and handle accordingly
- Analyze and resolve technical problems using problem-solving skills via telephone and remote desktop connections
- Document all actions were taken in Salesforce
- Identify and act on unique or recurring customer problems
- You will be expected to become knowledgeable about our product offerings as well as current computer industry products and technologies
- Bachelor Degree in a related area
- Individuals with exceptional customer service skills, strong communication skills, excellent organizational and time management abilities will excel in this role
- This position requires the understanding of one or more of the following: MAC, Windows, cloud computing, in addition to a working knowledge of database systems
- Detail-oriented and dedicated to seeing all projects and tasks to completion
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with varied types of people in a broad range of circumstances
If you are interested in the position please send your email to [email protected]