Long gone are the days that an in-room desk and high speed internet connection are the key components to attracting corporate clientele. As with leisure guests, corporate clientele’s expectations have shifted. What is your property doing to keep up? What are you doing to attract corporate clientele?
There are many great suggestions to help attract and retain a loyal business guest. Below are amenities and services that are common requirements for the business traveler.
Some of these are newer trends, while some are reminders of what can be done to build loyalty with the corporate market:
- in-room use of an iPad fully loaded with Press Reader (a ‘digital newsstand’ featuring thousands of newspapers and magazines from around the world)
- unlimited long-distance calling within North America
- fax and photocopy business services provided by the front desk, with up to 100 pages for free
- priority early check-in
- Late check-out
- Extended parking for 1 night stays (36 hrs)
- Complimentary breakfast with hours to accommodate a business traveler
- Reliable, easy to access, High Speed Internet access
- Multimedia within the guest room, with easy ability to connect (ie. Connecting laptop to TV, multiple outlets, Bluetooth)
- Shuttle Service
- Gym access with ample equipment and hours to accommodate an early riser or a night owl
- Even on sold out nights, holding back 1 or 2 rooms (dependent on hotel) for last minute business guests (builds loyalty)
Adapting to the ever growing guest expectations and keeping up with current technologies is going to go a long way in building a rapport and loyalty with your business clientele.