The RoomKeyPMS data interface allows you to draw on existing data in your system for use in other software. Instead of undertaking labor-intensive data entry, the interface allows you to plug commonly used hotel information directly into programs that need it.
The data interface has many uses, for example:
- Targeted email campaigns: Draw on a list of guest profiles based on set criteria. Automatically connect this list to marketing software (such as MailChimp) for targeted email campaigns.
- Generate advanced reports and analytics: Draw on reservation, room or rate data. Connect this with business intelligence software (such as Cvent) to undertake a deep-dive into your hotel’s performance.
The initial version of this API is primarily a one-way interface that allows you to draw out key data from your hotel or chain environment including:
- Statistics regarding hotel information (ADR, occupancy)
- Transactions taking place over a specific period of time (date, amount, details)
- Chain receipt information (arrival date, guest name, room type)
- Guest information (name, address, email promotion)
- Reservation information (check-in date, length of stay, source of business)
- Room and rate information (rate name, base rate).
- Availability information (group available, transient available)
The data interface is a REST API and should be set up by a member of your IT team.
To get started with a particular hotel property or chain, ask a member of your IT team to send an email to [email protected] requesting API access. Please be aware that they require sign-off from your hotel before they will be granted access with an API Key and credentials.
For more information, see our API Documentation.