Location: North America (Remote Position)
RoomKeyPMS is an established software company acknowledged by Business In Vancouver magazine as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in BC. With thousands of users, we provide property management solutions for the global hotel industry. RoomKeyPMS provides the technology and expertise that allows hotels to manage their guests from the moment their research starts through to their check–out from the property.
We are seeking a dynamic, early career professional to join our RoomkeyPMS sales team. Reporting directly to the Executive Vice President.
- Self-source leads using phone, email and social media to secure new business opportunities in small to medium size hotels and chains in Canada and the US.
- Mine and uncover new opportunities and expand business opportunities within existing accounts.
- Identify client needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Formulate account-based marketing approaches for top-tier accounts.
- Achieve revenue targets and maintain sales pipeline accuracy.
- Successfully manage the sales process; from lead generation, solution pitch, negotiation, closing the order and coordinating next steps with other departments (Accounting/Training/Support).
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all sales administration is up to date using Salesforce.com.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Carry out database administration duties, audits, updates to ensure the accuracy of our database and resources.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Sales position in the SaaS Software industry (bonus if you have sold into Hospitality industry).
- 4-year Degree preferred, ideally a Business Degree or related program.
- Proficient in MS Office, Salesforce.com and Hubspot.
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrates strong analytical, planning and research skills.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong problem solving and listening skills (customer-centric).
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Take-initiative approach with good judgment.
- Ability to learn quickly and is result-oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in the position please send your email to: [email protected].